Register your interest today to join in our holiday club discussions on trip planning.
6 Days 5 Nights: Okinawa Japan Longevity Tour 2016
Programme Highlights: Engage in a unique tour of lifestyle experiences of the people of Okinawa. Eat and live like the locals and learn valuable knowledge on longevity.
- Village of long life
- Longevity University
- Health and mental exercises
- Island living
- Longevity diets and lifestyles
- And more...
You might already be familiar with Blue Zones: five specific places in the world where people are living considerably longer, healthier and happier lives. In 2004 National Geographic Fellow and New York Times bestselling author Dan Buettner teamed up with National Geographic and some of the world's top longevity researchers to identify the parts of the world where people are living significantly longer lives. (Source: http://longevity.about.com/od/healthyagingandlongevity/a/okinawan_aging.htm)
This tour is limited to 20 Pax and will be conducted in English. One ASPIRE55 Staff will accompany every 10 pax. Guests of Gold Members welcome. Min 10 pax to commence.
For those frequent tour travellers, we pledge the following benefits of joining us instead:
1) We will not switch hotels daily and be on an endless bus hop on and hop off crusade.
2) Our programme starts at 9am daily. What's a holiday if you have to wake up at 6am daily to hop on a bus.
3) When we provide you with a free and easy day, we will also provide you with recommended food, sights and shopping options.
4) Accomodation will be 3.5 star to 4.5 star. We strive for affordable luxury.
5) We will plan for adequate rest stops along the way for toliet and medication breaks.
6) Health, wellbeing and learning opportunities to learn local culture, participate in local health activities and also to learn local cuisine and make new friendsEstimated Costs:
6 days / 7 Nights (Includes Airfare & Transfers)
S$4,000 - 6 days / 7 Nights (Includes Transfers)
Discounts apply according to Gold and Silver membership tiers.
Includes: Internal Transport, Hotels, Breakfast & Lunch Daily + 2 Dinners
For more information, email email@example.com